Due to COVID restrictions, we are not currently accepting applications. Thank you.
Bill Gordon Hall
Days and Hours for Rentals:
- 8-hour block which includes set up and clean up time. Rental fee includes use of room, building attendant, kitchen, north patio, tables and chairs.
- Fridays: Between 6pm-11pm (Event must end by 10pm)
- Saturdays: Between 10am-11pm (Event must end by 10pm)
- Sundays: Between 1pm-10pm (Event must end by 9pm)
Security Deposit $500 (Refundable)
Non-Resident Fee: $1,500
Marinwood Resident Fee: $750
Non-Profit Organization Fee: $750
How to Reserve:
- Call Marinwood Community Center (415-479-0775) to check availability for rental date and time. We take reservations up to 12 months in advance. You may place a temporary hold on the requested date for up to one week (no money down). After the hold is up, the date will be released.
- Individual signing and completing the rental application must be the same individual renting the facility.
- Applicant must be at least 25 years of age.
- To make a reservation, the applicant must complete and submit the rental application form and make the necessary payments.
Viewing the Venue:
Please call ahead to check availability for viewing the BIll Gordon Hall. Times are limited due to programming.
Please see rental application form for more complete information.