We are pleased to announce that Marinwood Pool will stay open for lap swim through the end of October, Friday 10/30/20. We will also offer an additional lap swim schedule from 11:30am-3:30pm beginning 9/21.
Poor Air Quality: If Air Quality Index surpases 200, the pool will be closed, and all lap swim reservations will be cancelled. In the event of a closure, participants enrolled in lap swim, will receive a refund for that day. Participants may request a refund if the Air Quality Index surpases 150. All requests must be made in writing; please send emails to email@example.com.
- To ensure patron safety, swimmers must reserve a lane in advance prior to arriving at the facility through www.marinwood.org (search for Lap Swim) or by calling (415) 479-0775. (You must have a current online account for phone reservations). All sales are final; No refunds.
- Reserve your lane and times here.
- Lap swim sessions will be reserved in blocks of M/W/F or T/Th for each day (example: M/W/F 6:30am-7:30am).
- Available timeslots:
- Only one person will be allowed per lane with 1 exception: members of the same household may share a lane if desired (maximum 2 people-reservation must be processed over the phone. All pricing remains the same per person).
- In water swim time is 45 minutes. Check in will last about 5 minutes and begin at the start of your reservation time. All swimmers must exit the pool 10 minutes prior to the end of the hour. No exceptions.
- Ages: 16 & up
- There will be no shared equipment, i.e. kickboards, available but you may bring your own personal equipment.
Health and Safety Measures:
- Facial coverings must be worn when outside the water, including check in and while on the pool deck. Patrons must also maintain social distancing.
- Locker rooms are available for single use restrooms only. Changing and showering is not permitted.
- All swimmers will be asked to sign a waiver before entering the facility. We will keep your waiver on file for multiple reservations.
- Swimmers will be asked intake questions prior to entering the facility.
Swimmers may reserve a spot Monday, Wednesday and Friday or Tuesday/Thursday. Time slots will be from 6:30am-9:30am and 11:30pm-3:30pm.
M/W/F block: $36/Marinwood Resident, $45/Non-resident
T/Th block: $24/Marinwood Resident, $30/Non-Resident
To make a reservation please click here and search for "Lap Swim". Please note this is a non-refundable program. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Stephanie Moret at (415) 479-0775 x15, or firstname.lastname@example.org